FÈVRES, the magazine of Metal Art & Crafts
Quoted as a reference by forgework professionals (ironworkers, metalworkers, farriers, cutlers, copperworkers, bronze workers, engravers, goldsmiths...), the Fèvres magazine, printed 5000 copies, proposes four times a year to discover men, crafts and techniques in the domain of the transformation of the ore into metal and metal into objects. You can subcribe by downloading the subscription form and return it to us, completed with the settlement.
You can also order back issues by calling IFRAM +33 (0)2 35 64 42 30
This information medium has several objectives:
- To connect all the professionals of the "metal" sector to make them exchange about their professions.
- To promote this savoir faire towards orders's giver and public authorities.
- To stimulate artisans's innovation and creativity by the presentation of innovative techniques and the study of different fashionable styles in Europe.
- To bring technical, historicla, ethnographical, sociological informations on the metal professions.
- To present the news: exhibitions, manifestations, annoucing
Discover the contents and the editorial of the last issue of the Fèvres Magazine by clicking on this link.
Order Back Issues
Discover the Fèvres Magazine
To have a more clear idea of the magazine, we are inviting you to discover freely the 49 th number, published in April 2014. To access to the magazine, you just have to click on the picture. Whishing you a happy reading.